Name: Maciej Ostrowski
Year: 1st Year
Position: VP of Academic Affairs
1. Why are you running for an Executive Board position?
To continue working on my current Academic Affairs project and ideas with a greater influence.
2. What relevant experience do you have with student government at IIT or elsewhere?
I have been involved in the SGA as a senator for a semester, I have meet with our administration in the college. I also work in for the university in Human Resources. This have given me may contacts.
3. What other extra-curricular experiences do you have?
Apart from SGA in am involved in Greek Life as a member of Phi Kappa Sigma.
4. How would you best represent the interest of IIT students in your decision making?
I will look at the big picture help as may students as possible.
5. What strengths do you have that you consider as important to be an Exec Board Member?
I am organized, work well with other and have ideas that I am passionate about.